Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


Day 9 - A picture of  the person who has gotten you through the most

Mi mama! :)

Mak on the right side, with Opah..
She got me every time when I feel down or sad or frustrated, she just knows best! Just hearing she says 'Hai Min' on the phone, could already make me teary. She knows everything though I don't say a word to her. And she knows too whenever I have a crush on someone.. Err. :P

I'm sorry for every stupid thing I've ever done.. I still remembered you once chased me around the dining table with a hanger in your hand.. I was around 8-9 years old and couldn't quite remember what I did that time.. but I knew I pissed you off terribly.. I'm sorry.. For everything that I've done that make you sad.

You mean the world to me. Love you Mak.
See you in few months time. Don't miss me too much, okay? :)

Just a little sharing with all of you. From the Holy Quran:


( Al- Isra’17: 23 )

Maksudnya: “ ... Janganlah engkau mengatakan keduanya ( ibu bapa ) perkataan “ ah ” dan janganlah engkau membentak keduanya, dan ucapkanlah kepada keduanya perkataan yang baik.”

2 comments: