Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


I simply cannot imagine my life without him. He's a true inspiration, an idol, that one should adore.

He's Prophet Muhammad - peace be upon him.

I can't imagine my life if he wasn't sent by Allah to guide us, to be true Muslims. Prophet Muhammad teaches us about Islam and asks us to follow the Quran and to live a life as a Muslim. Although he lived hundred years back, but his teachings remain as a guide. Without him fighting for Islam back then, will I be here - standing, breathing, living my life as a Muslim?

I know that there is still a lot for me to learn to be the perfect Muslimah but Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, I was born as a Muslim, am still a Muslim and will always be a Muslim, a true Muslim, insyaAllah.

Nevertheless.. we sometimes forget him although the Prophet until his last moments on earth never forgets us.. We need to remember that Prophet Muhammad is the one who has the syafaat to save his ummah from the hellfire on the Judgement Day, provided we are the believers and never set up partners in worship with Allah.

Say the selawat always. May we be among those who get the syafaat... InsyaAllah...

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

Allahuma Salli ala Muhammad wa ala aali Muhammad (SAW) 
which means 
May Allah send His praise upon Muhammad and upon the Family of Muhammad

No comments:

Post a Comment