Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dear earpods

I just realized why I am currently ridiculously addicted to Keane's Somewhere Only We Know and Everybody's Changing. It's because of my earpods that came along with my 5s. They make the songs I'm listening to sound insanely awesome and give that extra gist of emotional feelings that appear when you listen to your favourite songs, ya know what I mean?

It's ridiculous because I have never been this obsessed with earphones nor the songs mentioned previously. I mean I do love them songs but this time it is like zillion times more attached to the heart. Before this I assumed all earphones were the same when they claimed they have extra bass sound system whatsoever.

EARPODS by Apple is undeniably the greatest earphone ever!

At the same time too I honestly am curious.. Who'll be the person who's gonna dedicate both songs to me in the NEAR future... and take me to 'somewhere only we know'?....

I currently have only 4 songs in my 5s music library
1. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
2. Keane - Everybody's Changing
3. Keane - Is It Any Wonder?
4. Taylor Swift - Dear John

The last one sometimes got me to tears.. Thanks Earpods. Hover sangat kan.

No comments:

Post a Comment