Friday, March 16, 2012

things I love.

Just thought of listing my favourites here. activities/books/quotes/etc. Just a random post ;)

1. I have a girl crush on Taylor Swift. I adore her, a sweet humble beautiful girl with beautiful voice. I just love her to the max. I love anything related to her.

2. Coldplay. I love the lyrics. I could relate to most of the songs, and I cant listen to The Scientist cause I am attached emotionally to the song. Although I'm in a happy mode but once I heard the song I could automatically feel sad. By the way, I got a Coldplay mug for my 23rd birthday! <3

3. Looking up at the sky. I have this one tendency of looking up on the sky and see what's up there. I love watching the stars, moon, clouds and the blue sky. They are the most beautiful things in the world. I am obsessed with it. One of the greatest signs from Our Creator Allahu Ahad. I could just sit and watch the stars all night.

4. Love to read quotes. I love reading motivational quotes, they give me lotsa motivation to move on with life. But I think I read and try to digest too much that none sticks in my head now. :(

Just a few of my random thoughts. Toodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment