Friday, March 16, 2012

something that my heart tells.

Today - well it's not just today but lately - I miss him so much. I don't know why. I wanted badly to text him and ask how he's been doing. Is he good? Is everything fine? How's work? How's his study? Has he found things that make him happy? Has things changed since we separated ways? ..... But all them questions remain in my mind without being voiced (or typed).

I think this is all due to hormonal change in me. Yeah it's not going to be long, this feeling. It'll fade away, as time passes.

If you really wanna get over someone, delete everything about them in your phone. All phone numbers, that includes his mom's, dad's, sis's (I had them all). That's what I do. It's hard but you have to do what you have to do. Save yourself before you got drowned deeper. ----- At least I don't wake up in the middle of the night and text stupid things to him like I used to do. And so far it's a success. I haven't talked to him for about 2 months now. Not at all.

Nevertheless, I admit this feeling in me is still there. As I listened to my favourite Taylor Swift's song Safe And Sound, I imagined dedicating it to him. Lately I had a feeling that he was having a hard time but I just couldn't ask. He wasn't that strong, I knew that. I knew him.

I wish I could save you. I wish I could be there with you during your hard times. But I just can't. Not anymore. You need to save yourself and all I could do is just send you prayers, that Allah will protect you always.


I remember tears streaming down your face  
When I said, I'll never let you go  
When all those shadows almost killed your light 
 I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone  
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight...

Just close your eyes 

The sun is going down  
You'll be alright 
No one can hurt you now  
Come morning light  
You and I'll be safe & sound...

Dear you, please be strong to face the world. You can do it as long as you believe in yourself, believe in Allah and hold on tight to the two. May Allah grant you strength and success.. amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment