Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Scientist.

My obsession towards Coldplay never ends. I really wanna go to their concert. :(

I feel like writing about their famous number, The Scientist.

It's a song about "going back to the start" of a torn relationship. 'The scientist' here in my interpretation, refers to humans. Life itself is full with experiments, we keep on doing the same thing, over and over again to achieve something which sometimes we don't even know what. Sometimes we even expect results that satisfy us but there's no guarantee we'll get it. Relationships too are experiments. We never know what's coming up next yet we keep on putting hopes and effort to make it work.

I read somewhere how Chris Martin makes music just by messing around. Like the song Clocks.. He was just playing the piano and suddenly the tune came just like that. Same goes to Scientist. The time he 'messed around' the piano and created the song, this is the exact tune; the one that is out in the album. How I wish I could mess around and create masterpiece.

I love Coldplay. I love how I could totally relate to their songs. How the songs are like an explanation of what I feel within. and how the songs are so thoughtful. Not just some stupid songs about dancing on the floors and parties with half-naked women.

No comments:

Post a Comment