Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Birthday wish.

Hey ho. I just realized something. When I am down and a bit emotional, I tend to have thousands of things to write.

It's already the 1st of November. I can't help myself from feeling happy every time November arrives. This year is my final year celebrating it in Sydney. Last year Alhamdulillah I went for a walk with Jah around Darling Harbour on the eve of my birthday, and got a dramatic surprise at midnight by my housemates. And the boys also threw me a birthday dinner party on the 19th. (Footnote: Alang I still remember your mango cheesecake, and Razeen's pizza telur and Farouk's kek pisang). Not forget to mention, all the beautiful wishes that I received on Facebook. I had a wonderful time, Alhamdulillah.. And thank you everyone for sharing your love with me! May Allah bless all of you. <3

This year. I have only one wish. Well two actually. The first, for people to send me du'as of course, as they are the most wonderful gift one could ever received.. And the second, for anyone to sing me a Coldplay song, and it would be nicer if they had a guitar along. Haha I know who would ever do that for me, but I don't mind, it's just a wish that is not necessarily be fulfilled.

Suddenly John Lennon's song Imagine plays on my mind. 



That's my wish for this year. Maybe my imagination is a bit too much, but the least I would do is, listen to them on my iPod. We always have options in life, being too rigid kills. At least that's my belief. :)

Oh dear. I'm more than excited now. *big grin*

I don't mind spending the day alone. Listening to Coldplay and lying on the beach. Any beach in Sydney. And waiting for sunset. It is going to be a happy day. <3


Sunset in Gold Coast. (summer 2010)
Almost sunset at La Perouse. (winter 2011)
Bondi (summer, dec 2010)

Well let's just hope it doesn't rain on that day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment