Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Worried. Please be back safe and sound, cous!

I can't help but to feel terribly worried of my baby cousin - Lily Syamim's safety, who's studying in Alexandria, Egypt. Due to the uprising that's currently taking place in the whole Egypt nation, all students and tourists are required to evacuate the country as soon as possible. I really hope that she will arrive home safe and sound. Dear sweetheart, know that I love you and I know that you are indeed strong to face all these.

*Ingat tak dulu awak selalu sneak-out dari rumah untuk pergi McD malam2? Use the same skill for this one babe. :P *

Okay lame joke.

I pray that everything will be just fine for you. I miss you. :'(

Allah is always there with you, with us. Be strong love.

Me with Mim.


From left: My aunt (Mim's mom) , Mim, me and Mira (Mim's sis)

These girls, whom I grew up with. <3 you coussies
All pictures were taken in 2009.

1 comment:

  1. i have a cousin at Egypt too,pray the best for them.insyaallah..

    ReplyDelete