Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Atak's holiday to-do list.

I was bringing a pile of books and novels into my room when I caught Atak watching Justin Bieber's video over Youtube. She then said to me:

Atak  : Min, teringin lah pergi konsert Justin Bieber nanti.
Me    : Pergi lah, min belanja half.
Atak  : Hmm. Tengoklah.

Then she continued watching Bieber's video and started to sing along, LOUDLY. Yeah it got annoying then I said to her "Ko takda benda lebih berilmiah nak buat ke?".. And she confidently replied "Ni.. Tengah baca 'How to Moonwalk' " and showed me the webpage that she was reading. So I said, "Ish!"

=_='

Yes, my 20 years old sister was reading 'How to Moonwalk'.

Then she added, "Min, kat kitchen floor pun boleh".

Oh dear.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahhahahahhaha tak sangka la pulak. min cepat beli ticket utk dia. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ak baca how to moonwalk tu masa kecik2 dulu weh.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yon: hahaha itu lah, min offer half dia taknak, nak full. isk. haha

    pidi: lohhh ada geng rupanya ngan adik aku ni ha.. haha

    ReplyDelete