Friday, September 24, 2010

Maybe I've forgotten Him, That's why.

My open house went great, thanks to my beloved Zara Airyss housemates.
Well I'm not really in the mood to talk about the open house, maybe later with some pretty pictures uploaded along with the post.
Tiring day, happy yet stressful.

And I made a confession to my brother Alang and my very-supportive-girlfriend Kema. Well I intended to ask for their opinions regarding it actually, that's why I confessed.

Both of them gave me advices, good ones I must say.
I shall keep them to myself.
Pray for the best -  that's the conclusion.
If we think that this one particular person is the best, the most suitable for us, yet Allah doesn't grant us them, just wait. He has something better in future.

Whatever happens, we never lose anything kan? We will always get the best thing from Allah, provided we perform the best effort... InsyaAllah.

Allah knows best, we shall trust Him, in everything we do. :)

Maybe I've forgotten Allah in my days and nights.. thus He gave me challenges in this way. The way that I'm most weak at - the heart matter.

Alhamdulillah, all these confusions lead me back to Him. Syukur.

I guess my angau days are now over. Get back to reality. And Rod Lane. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment