Friday, June 17, 2011

Little saying about Hijab.

Oh no, flu!

Guess the cold weather and being caught in the rain for few times this week cause me this flu. Nevertheless, Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah for still providing me with healthy body and mind and most importantly for giving me the chance to still breathe today.

When I was sitting at the living room just now, one of my homies read a quotation which was written by one of our friends at Uni on her Facebook page.. I found it amazing and a great reminder to all Muslim women out there including myself.

"You may dislike the thought of the Hijab and keep saying you will wear it when you're older. Truth is one day you will be wrapped around fully covered head to toe and lowered into your grave. Don't let your last day on earth be the first day you wear your Hijab!..." 

SubhanaAllah although I am now a full Hijabi girl, this statement really points direct to the heart.

Thank you Allah for Your reminder. 

May everyone get the benefit from this insyaAllah.

2 comments: