Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday, and New Year.

Mood to update this blog suddenly comes again. Well to be honest I don't feel so good now. I mean I don't have a good mood now. I'm currently listening to Westlife feat Mariah Carey's Against All Odds and suddenly feel a bit mellow. Haha I don't know why but maybe because it has been a tiring day for me. No not 'day', but 'week', in fact. Stressing myself for exam. Hihi.

Alhamdulillah I'm done with this semester. Since last week's Wednesday I have been busy studying a.k.a compressing all inputs that I can for the exams. Whatever it is, I'm happy that it is all done. Now I need to keep on praying that I pass all the papers (if I were to get better than Pass, alhamdulillah :) )...

So, the holiday has started. Many of my friends will leave Sydney this weekend, yeap to spend their summer break in Malaysia. Me? Well I decide to stay here. At least until the new year celebration. Celebrating new year is a significant event for my family and I. It's because since the past 4-5 years (I can't really remember), we will spend the eve (and do countdowns) in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, which is Bukit Bintang. Since we (me and my cousins) are mostly girls, my aunts and mom are worried of our safety to let us out for the night. So they decide to book hotel rooms for us to stay for the eve (with them as well... and Opah too!). It has been a tradition. So this year I decide to stay here instead of going back too early, to experience Sydney's new year celebration. Luckily I have few friends who intend to witness the fireworks and experience the event too. So I'll be occupied. Don't worry. (I don't care if you don't :P )

This year will be different, celebrating it without them. I truly miss them all. But I am not sad. Cause I know deep within their hearts, they miss me too. :)

p/s: I tried to upload few pictures of 2010's NY celebration but the server just won't let me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment