Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

I'm passionate about travelling and I have too many places in mind! It's unfair to write about only one place but I'll just pick the country where I'm planning to go in Winter 2014. Still a long way to go, hopefully this backpacking plan will be successful in sha Allah. And the place is....


SOUTH KOREA! 
I must admit that the variety show Running Man influences me a lot to travel up there. 


The places look beautiful in the series and really they make their city looks wonderful. Plus I have been wanting to try Korean food (luckily there are few halal restaurants here in KL but haven't had the chance to go yet). So when a dear friend invited me to go for a backpacking trip there next year, I, without any hesitance said "Yes!". I just need to satisfy my craving and curiosity for Korean food before I go though cause there are not many or none Halal Korean restaurants there.   Please make du'a that everything will turn out fine, amin. If I get to go there, in sha Allah I'll update here.

And yup, I have a folder full with apps to learn Korean on the go on my iPhone. After few attempts to memorize, I ended up remembering only 'annyeong haseyo' (hello) and 'kamsamnida' (thank you). Guess that would do, for 10 days aye? 

No comments:

Post a Comment