Tuesday, October 4, 2011

being here again

I think I gotta start blogging again. I only have few weeks left in Sydney. I need to write about its beauty and all stuffs that I do every day from now on.

Today I have made the decision to go back to Malaysia on the 15th of December. It's hard for me to leave this place. It's literally my home now. Though I only live here for less than 2 years. I love living here, studying here. I know I should be grateful that I get this brief chance, but honestly, I don't feel like going back, just yet.

By the way, I need to move out from Zara Airyss in two weeks time. The owner sold this house already and we had no other choice but to move out. I am going to stay with the juniors at Nile Close. Hope my life would be better there insyaAllah.

Life has never been better alhamdulillah. But I tend to get migraine quite a lot lately. Maybe I think too much.

I am gonna miss this place.
I am gonna miss my uni and the library.
I am gonna miss breathing in fresh air.
The cold weather.
The strong wind.
I am gonna miss.... Him, too.

I feel sad today. :'(

1 comment:

  1. 15 dec min?
    i'll be going home on the 25th nov.
    feelin sad too T_T

    ReplyDelete